Gaming News Now!
Welcome To Gaming News Now!

We Hope You Enjoy Next Gen Gaming, Because Your In the Right Place!

Hope You Register, Its Free! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming News Now!
Welcome To Gaming News Now!

We Hope You Enjoy Next Gen Gaming, Because Your In the Right Place!

Hope You Register, Its Free! Thanks!
Gaming News Now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty 7 already under development, and yes, it's from Treyarch

5 posters

Go down

Call of Duty 7 already under development, and yes, it's from Treyarch Empty Call of Duty 7 already under development, and yes, it''s from Treyarch

Post by The Joker Wed 13 May 2009, 3:06 pm

source: www.ps3.qj.net

Call of Duty 7 already under development, and yes, it's from Treyarch Call-of-duty-5-world-at-war
It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

This doesn't really come as a surprise, but if any of you guys had doubts, time to put a stake through its heart. Call of Duty 7 (which is rumored to be set in Vietnam) is already under development, and yes, it's indeed coming from Treyarch. Call of Duty: World at War senior animator David Kim reveals the following in his LinkedIn profile:

I am currently on my second title as a senior animator in the games industry with Activision / Treyarch on Call Of Duty 7. Previous to that I specialized as a previsualization artist for various productions.

Of course, his use of "Call of Duty 7" here would be a temporary placeholder name for whatever game they're cooking. Quite possibly, CoD7 could drop the whole CoD branding, just like how Infinity Ward took it out of Modern Warfare 2.

As I said, Treyarch doing CoD7 is something we expected. Last year, Activision's CEO said they were going for a "leapfrog strategy" of alternating between Treyarch and Infinity Ward for their CoD franchise. To spell it out for you, here's how it's been going down, starting from CoD4:

* Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Infinity Ward
* Call of Duty: World at War - Treyarch
* Modern Warfare 2 - Infinity Ward
* Call of Duty 7 - Treyarch
The Joker
The Joker
I Love Gaming!
I Love Gaming!

http://evilsackboy01.dvdaf.com/owned

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 7 already under development, and yes, it's from Treyarch Empty Re: Call of Duty 7 already under development, and yes, it's from Treyarch

Post by dom_mc_cfc1 Wed 13 May 2009, 4:54 pm

Nice!
dom_mc_cfc1
dom_mc_cfc1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 7 already under development, and yes, it's from Treyarch Empty Re: Call of Duty 7 already under development, and yes, it's from Treyarch

Post by gqgk Wed 13 May 2009, 4:55 pm

wow thats impressive news. i'm excited... but then again by then a new console might even be out... who knows?
gqgk
gqgk
Administrator
Administrator

https://gamingnewsnow.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dom_mc_cfc1 Wed 13 May 2009, 5:51 pm

2012, PS4, I Think
dom_mc_cfc1
dom_mc_cfc1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by gqgk Wed 13 May 2009, 5:59 pm

ahhh well this should come out end of 2010 or around that time. i hope they make a new name other than ps4 Razz
gqgk
gqgk
Administrator
Administrator

https://gamingnewsnow.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FREEDOM-MCKELV1E Wed 13 May 2009, 6:48 pm

nice man Very Happy but i hate Treyarch and i don't really like cod5 so hopefully this 1 will be better Very Happy

i'm +R u for the post m8
FREEDOM-MCKELV1E
FREEDOM-MCKELV1E
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Thu 14 May 2009, 12:31 am

i think that treyarch should not be able to make a COD game. specially when they did COD3.
The Joker
The Joker
I Love Gaming!
I Love Gaming!

http://evilsackboy01.dvdaf.com/owned

Back to top Go down

Post by FREEDOM-MCKELV1E Thu 14 May 2009, 12:06 pm

Treyarch SUCK
FREEDOM-MCKELV1E
FREEDOM-MCKELV1E
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by martin-m-23 Fri 15 May 2009, 10:32 am

agreed
martin-m-23
martin-m-23
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by FREEDOM-MCKELV1E Sat 16 May 2009, 6:15 am

lol
FREEDOM-MCKELV1E
FREEDOM-MCKELV1E
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum