Gaming News Now!
Welcome To Gaming News Now!

We Hope You Enjoy Next Gen Gaming, Because Your In the Right Place!

Hope You Register, Its Free! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming News Now!
Welcome To Gaming News Now!

We Hope You Enjoy Next Gen Gaming, Because Your In the Right Place!

Hope You Register, Its Free! Thanks!
Gaming News Now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surf's up! Burnout Paradise Big Surf Island dated

Go down

Surf's up! Burnout Paradise Big Surf Island dated Empty Surf''s up! Burnout Paradise Big Surf Island dated

Post by The Joker Sun 24 May 2009, 5:16 pm

source: www.ps3.qj.net

With the release of the Cops and Robbers DLC for Burnout Paradise (PS3, Xbox 360), next on the queue for Criterion Games is Big Surf Island, the next paradise in which you'll be burning the rubber on your rides. This pack introduces nine new vehicles, a new summer getaway, and some serious hang time when you jump your ride off a ramp. Sound good yet? Wait til you get a load of the trailer.

For the new vehicles, you'll get the Carson Dust Storm outright, but you'll have to win the other eight by playing through the game. For that, you get to play through new events as well as Freeburn Challenges. If you enjoy going, "I didn't know you could jump over there!" on Burnout Paradise, then this DLC may be your summer's must-have.

The Big Surf Island DLC for Burnout Paradise will be available on June 11th on PSN, Xbox Live, and the Burnout Store. Price? We'll let you know once Electronic Arts or Criterion Games makes the announcement.
The Joker
The Joker
I Love Gaming!
I Love Gaming!

http://evilsackboy01.dvdaf.com/owned

Back to top Go down