Gaming News Now!
Welcome To Gaming News Now!

We Hope You Enjoy Next Gen Gaming, Because Your In the Right Place!

Hope You Register, Its Free! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming News Now!
Welcome To Gaming News Now!

We Hope You Enjoy Next Gen Gaming, Because Your In the Right Place!

Hope You Register, Its Free! Thanks!
Gaming News Now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor: The Lost and Damned GTA IV DLC to find its way to the PS3 in August

3 posters

Go down

Rumor: The Lost and Damned GTA IV DLC to find its way to the PS3 in August Empty Rumor: The Lost and Damned GTA IV DLC to find its way to the PS3 in August

Post by The Joker Tue 12 May 2009, 3:35 am

source: www.ps3.qj.net

The Lost and Damned DLC for GTA IV on the Xbox 360 may not be as exclusive as we all thought it was after all. Rumor's been going around the circuit as of the weekend past claiming that the exclusivity was only a timed one. Can we therefore expect it to come to the PS3 as well?

Rumor: The Lost and Damned GTA IV DLC to find its way to the PS3 in August Gta-lost-damned_qjgenth
Take me down to Paradise City
where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

If the rumors served were true, then we will be seeing it on the PSN as well come August. The source of the said info would be PS2 magazine. If you'll remember, it was heavily speculated that Microsoft paid a hefty US$ 50 million to get the exclusivity deal. Maybe they paid just US$ 25 mill after all?

Rockstar is still mum on the matter, so we'll just have to wait for their official word on this one. And if it is coming to the PS3 indeed, hopefully it won't experience the same launch horror stories that gamers on the Xbox 360 version suffered from.
The Joker
The Joker
I Love Gaming!
I Love Gaming!

http://evilsackboy01.dvdaf.com/owned

Back to top Go down

Rumor: The Lost and Damned GTA IV DLC to find its way to the PS3 in August Empty Re: Rumor: The Lost and Damned GTA IV DLC to find its way to the PS3 in August

Post by dom_mc_cfc1 Tue 12 May 2009, 2:52 pm

Yes!!!!

Can't Wait!
dom_mc_cfc1
dom_mc_cfc1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Rumor: The Lost and Damned GTA IV DLC to find its way to the PS3 in August Empty Re: Rumor: The Lost and Damned GTA IV DLC to find its way to the PS3 in August

Post by The Joker Thu 14 May 2009, 3:39 am

if this is true. im not getting gat4 again.
The Joker
The Joker
I Love Gaming!
I Love Gaming!

http://evilsackboy01.dvdaf.com/owned

Back to top Go down

Post by martin-m-23 Sun 31 May 2009, 7:43 am

sweet , and why ???
martin-m-23
martin-m-23
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum