Gaming News Now!
Welcome To Gaming News Now!

We Hope You Enjoy Next Gen Gaming, Because Your In the Right Place!

Hope You Register, Its Free! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming News Now!
Welcome To Gaming News Now!

We Hope You Enjoy Next Gen Gaming, Because Your In the Right Place!

Hope You Register, Its Free! Thanks!
Gaming News Now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamauchi speaks: weather changes, night racing in Gran Turismo 5

Go down

Yamauchi speaks: weather changes, night racing in Gran Turismo 5 Empty Yamauchi speaks: weather changes, night racing in Gran Turismo 5

Post by The Joker Tue 12 May 2009, 3:32 am

source: www.ps3.qj.net

http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/131229/gt5_qjgenth.jpg?115298

Finally, some concrete details about the long overdue Gran Turismo 5. I know, I know, am still wondering myself how come this game got stuck in Neverland for the past couple of years when it's supposed to be the PS3 game everyone just gotta have. But no time for dilly-dallying. Kazunori Yamauchi himself has now spoken, and he brings good news.

Thanks to an interview conducted by Audi, we now hold the info that there will be dynamic weather and night racing in GT 5. The interview is in German, but we were able to get a translated text of it. Here's what you'd definitely want to know about this "incredibly realistic" racing title:

Kazunori Yamauchi: We are working on including weather changes, a race which may affect index. And damage to racing cars we will soon be able to simulate.

It also appears that there will be loads of online content to be given away once it is released. You know when it makes the most sense. We hope that's really anytime soon. Cos if it's been some two years already and it's still not making sense... then maybe it's just meant to be broken?
The Joker
The Joker
I Love Gaming!
I Love Gaming!

http://evilsackboy01.dvdaf.com/owned

Back to top Go down