Gaming News Now!
Welcome To Gaming News Now!

We Hope You Enjoy Next Gen Gaming, Because Your In the Right Place!

Hope You Register, Its Free! Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming News Now!
Welcome To Gaming News Now!

We Hope You Enjoy Next Gen Gaming, Because Your In the Right Place!

Hope You Register, Its Free! Thanks!
Gaming News Now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman: Arkham Asylum pushed to Q4? updated 5/3/09

Go down

Batman: Arkham Asylum pushed to Q4? updated 5/3/09 Empty Batman: Arkham Asylum pushed to Q4? updated 5/3/09

Post by The Joker Fri 01 May 2009, 3:32 pm

source: www.ps3.qj.net

Sources for GameInformer magazine has sent word that Eidos Interactive just might be pushing the release of Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3, Xbox 360, and PC) for a 4th Quarter release, instead of the initially scheduled June 23 ship out. Let's get to the bottom of this, shall we?

Batman: Arkham Asylum pushed to Q4? updated 5/3/09 Batman_arkham_asylum_screen_qjgenth
What are you talking about? Tell me! TELL ME!!!

On the game's official website, what is posted there is a pretty vague "Summer" release tag. Where could have this Q4 speculation come from? We have no idea. All I know is that both Warner Bros. Interactive and Eidos did a really banged up job hyping the game when they announced Joker as a playable character, albeit only for the PS3 (and even that is still being contested).

Oh, and that both companies decline to comment on this story. We'll keep an eye out for you.

update #1
source: www.ign.com

Batman: Arkham Asylum Delayed
The Batmobile has a flat.

May 1, 2009 - The Internets are burning up with rumors about Batman: Arkham Asylum getting delayed until the fall and moments ago, Warner Bros. confirmed the bad news with IGN.

"Eidos Interactive and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment can today confirm that Batman: Arkham Asylum will be released at the end of summer 2009," a spokesperson said. "This additional time will allow us to ensure Batman: Arkham Asylum is of the highest quality for gamers."

As gamers will recall, Arkham Asylum was set to be released on June 23, 2009. Summer officially ends in September, so look for Batman's latest adventure -- a third-person action title pitting him and his gadgets against everyone in the nuthouse -- sometime around then.

update #2
Confirmed: Batman: Arkham Asylum pushed back, but not to Q4

Bad news, guys. Eidos Interactive and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment have both confirmed that the release of Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3, Xbox 360, and PC) has indeed been pushed back.

There's still a silver lining, though. Contrary to the rumors we heard a couple of days ago, the game hasn't been slapped with a Q4 2009 release. It's just been rescheduled for an "end of summer" launch.

The press release noted that the additional time will allow the developers to ensure that Batman: Arkham Asylum will be "of the highest quality once it launches", which means bug squashing and general polish.
The Joker
The Joker
I Love Gaming!
I Love Gaming!

http://evilsackboy01.dvdaf.com/owned

Back to top Go down